Latest Movie :

Pages

Varane: "I've told Pogba to come to Real"

Raphaël Varane wants Paul Pogba to pack his bags for the Bernabéu. The pair are long-time friends - they came up through the French youth teams together and are now both in the senior squad - and Varane would love to play alongside the Juve midfielder in Madrid.
In an interview with 'Telefoot', the Real Madrid defender admitted that he has tried to persuade Pogba to swap the Juventus Stadium for the Bernabéu. "One day I told him to join me at Real Madrid, although obviously it's not up to me who we sign. He's already at a big club in Juventus. I hope we have a great World
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tingujt e Jetes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger