Latest Movie :

Pages

Pepe: "If I did the same as Busquets, I'd no longer be at Real"



Pepe: "If I did the same as Busquets, I'd no longer be at Real"


Pepe insisted thatBarcelona defensive midfielderSergio Busquets stepped on his headduring their 'El Clasico' meeting two weeks ago and stated that if he had done the same, he'd be kicked off the team.
In his post-match interview following Los Blancos' 3-0 Champions League quarter-final win over Borussia Dortmund, the Real Madrid centre-back spoke about the incident.
"Of course he stepped on my head, if I did the same, I'd no longer be at Real Madrid. These things happen in football", he said.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tingujt e Jetes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger