Latest Movie :

Pages

Mourinho breaks Azpilicueta's happy news

Mourinho opened the press conference held ahead of the match against PSG by revealing that Azpilicueta had become a father. In the light of the coach's announcement, the Spanish player, who was also there with him, was forced to say that his second daughter, who was born on Monday, is to be called Martina.
"I don't want to say any more on that subject. I wanted to be here because I want to play. Yesterday was a beautiful day for me but now I come here with my head clear to play tomorrow, and to go back with a good result", said the former Osasuna player.
Azpilicueta had words of praise for Ibrahimovic: "I have played against many good strikers and he is one of the best, the numbers are there to see".
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tingujt e Jetes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger